Location: West New York, New Jersey
Alexander Kushner, Of Counsel at Greenberg, Walden & Grossman LLC, has extensive civil litigation and personal injury experience. His areas of practice include the following: personal injury; workers’ compensation; civil arbitrations.
Mr. Kushner has been in practice in New Jersey for over 50 years. He is recognized by his fellow attorneys and area judges as a well experienced attorney.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Personal Injury
- 10% Workers’ Compensation
- 10% Arbitration
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1963
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1963
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. – 1963
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NJ Association of Justice, Member, 1993 – 2014
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, 1970 – 2014