Eileen R. Tulipan
Location: West New York, New Jersey
Eileen Rhea Tulipan, Of Counsel at Greenberg, Walden & Grossman, has extensive experience in family law, business law and real estate legal matters.
Admitted to practice law in New Jersey, Ms. Tulipan is a member of the Hudson County Bar Association Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel Advisory Committee. She was honored as the Hudson County Family Law Practitioner of the Year in 2000 and has appeared in New Jersey Monthly Magazine and New Jersey Super Lawyers from 2007 to 2009.
Before moving her practice to the firm, Ms. Tulipan was a Partner at Tulipan & Conk.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Family Law/Divorce
- 5% Civil Litigation
- 5% Business/Transactional
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Matrimonial Law, NJ Supreme Court: 1998-2010
- New Jersey, 1972
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1972
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1972
- Honors: Myron Harkavy Prize-Greatest Promise as Trial Lawyer
- Jersey City St College, Jersey City, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1965
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Young Women of America, 1973
- Jersey City State College Distinguished Alumna, 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, 1973 – Present
- Stuyvesant Yacht Club, Rear Commodore, 1991
- International Tempest Association, Member, 1982 – Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Jersey City State College, Trustee, 1976 – 1988
- Hudson County Legal Services, Member, 1976 – 1982
- Hudson County NOW, Member, 1972 – 1980
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, Family Law Committee
- Hudson County Bar Association, Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel Advisory Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Tulipan & Conk, Partner
Call (201) 528-6928 or Email Our Firm for a Free Consultation. Hablamos Español.
In a free, no obligations consultation, you can receive honest answers and clear legal advice regarding your options for resolving your important legal matters. We can travel to your location if you are unable to visit our office, and we offer Saturday appointments (upon request).