Ellen L. Camburn
Location: West New York, New Jersey
Ellen Camburn, Esq. is a personable, well organized attorney and an experienced litigator. With previous experience practicing at a litigation firm and serving in a judicial clerkship in the New Jersey Superior Court, Ms. Camburn represents clients in several areas of the law, including family law, civil litigation and municipal court matters.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey, 2013
- Federal District Court of New Jersey, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. – May, 2013
- Honors: Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy, Submissions Editor
- Honors: National Association of Women Lawyers Award
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. magna cum laude – May, 2010
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Women’s & Gender Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member
- North Hudson Lawyers’ Club, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Call (201) 528-6928 or Email Our Firm for a Free Consultation. Hablamos Español.
In a free, no obligations consultation, you can receive honest answers and clear legal advice regarding your options for resolving your important legal matters. We can travel to your location if you are unable to visit our office, and we offer Saturday appointments (upon request).