Marvin R. Walden Jr.
Location: West New York, New Jersey
Marvin “Chip” Walden, the Senior Partner of Greenberg, Walden & Grossman LLC, has extensive litigation and trial experience. His areas of practice include the following: personal injury; workers’ compensation; defective products; construction accidents; wrongful discharge; commercial litigation; matrimonial law; municipal, criminal law.
Mr. Walden has obtained substantial verdicts and settlements for his clients as a result of his jury trial experience and passion for his clients. Additionally, he is extremely experienced in handling complex family matters including: divorce, child support, custody, visitation, and domestic violence matters.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Personal Injury
- 40% Divorce/Family Law
- 10% General Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1980
- New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1982
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. – 1979
- SUNY at Oneonta, Oneonta, NY, USA
- B.A. – 1975
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NJ Association of Justice, Member, 1993 – Present
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, 1982 – Present