Marvin R. Walden Jr.
Location: West New York, New Jersey
Marvin “Chip” Walden, the Senior Partner of Greenberg, Walden & Grossman LLC, has extensive litigation and trial experience. His areas of practice and expertise include (and are not limited to) personal injury law, workers’ compensation law, commercial litigation, family law and criminal law. Mr. Walden has obtained substantial verdicts and settlements for his clients as a result of his jury trial experience and his passion for his clients.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Personal Injury
- 40% Divorce/Family Law
- 10% General Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1980
- New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1982
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. – 1979
- SUNY at Oneonta, Oneonta, NY, USA
- B.A. – 1975
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NJ Association of Justice, Member, 1993 – Present
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, 1982 – Present
Call (201) 528-6928 or Email Our Firm for a Free Consultation. Hablamos Español.
In a free, no obligations consultation, you can receive honest answers and clear legal advice regarding your options for resolving your important legal matters. We can travel to your location if you are unable to visit our office, and we offer Saturday appointments (upon request).