Mary Ann R. Andrews
Location: West New York, New Jersey
Mary Ann R. Andrews has experience appearing in court on various types of proceedings. Her areas of practice include personal injury, matrimonial/family law, workers’ compensation, landlord/tenant, and municipal court matters. As an attorney, she is aware of the importance of client relations as well as the importance of all pre-trial filings and will handle a matter from inception to trial.
Ms. Andrews was privileged to perform as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Deborah J. Venezia, P.J.F.P. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex Vicinage, Chancery Division, Family Part. Her experiences with Judge Venezia exposed her to the challenges and rewards that the legal field would offer throughout her career. She assisted the judge in processing emergent motion applications and attended and assisted with case conferences, motion hearings, and trials.
Ms. Andrews is a member of the State Bar of New Jersey and the State Bar of New York. She earned her Juris Doctorate degree at Widener University School of Law, where she received the Pro Bono Distinction Award, Certificate of Achievement, and was on the Dean’s List. She received her undergraduate degree from Rutgers University.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Criminal/Municipal Court
- New Jersey, 2010
- Federal District Court of New Jersey, 2010
- New York, 2011
- Widener University School of Law – Harrisburg, PA
- J.D. – May 2010
- Honors: Pro Bono Distinction Award, Certificate of Achievement
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- B.A. magna cum laude – May 2007
- Major: Philosophy and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member
- North Hudson Lawyers’ Club, Member and former President
- Panelist of Hudson County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist
- New Jersey Association of Justice, Member
- Chair of District VI Fee Arbitration
Call (201) 528-6928 or Email Our Firm for a Free Consultation. Hablamos Español.
In a free, no obligations consultation, you can receive honest answers and clear legal advice regarding your options for resolving your important legal matters. We can travel to your location if you are unable to visit our office, and we offer Saturday appointments (upon request).