Alexander Kushner, Of Counsel at Greenberg, Walden & Grossman, LLC, has been practicing law in New Jersey for more than 50 years. His areas of practice and expertise include personal injury law, workers’ compensation law, and civil litigation and arbitrations.
Mr. Kushner has been recognized by his fellow attorneys and area judges for his experience and record of success.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Personal Injury
- 10% Workers’ Compensation
- 10% Arbitration
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1963
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1963
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. – 1963
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NJ Association of Justice, Member, 1993 – 2014
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, 1970 – 2014