Location: West New York, New Jersey
Rolando Orbe, Of Counsel at Greenberg, Walden & Grossman LLC, has extensive litigation and trial experience. His areas of practice include the following: personal injury and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Orbe has obtained verdicts and settlements for his clients as a result of his jury trial experience and passion for his clients.
Mr. Orbe has been in practice in New Jersey and New York for over 35 years. He is recognized by his fellow attorneys and area judges as a well experienced attorney.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Personal Injury
- 40% Workers’ Compensation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1980
- New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1980
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1980
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1974
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NJ Association of Justice, Member
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member