Location: West New York, New Jersey
With more than 35 years’ experience practicing law in New Jersey and New York, Mr. Orbe has a long-standing record of securing favorable verdicts and settlements for his clients, earning him various professional recognitions and honors.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Personal Injury
- 40% Workers’ Compensation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1980
- New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1980
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1980
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1974
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NJ Association of Justice, Member
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member
Call (201) 528-6928 or Email Our Firm for a Free Consultation. Hablamos Español.
In a free, no obligations consultation, you can receive honest answers and clear legal advice regarding your options for resolving your important legal matters. We can travel to your location if you are unable to visit our office, and we offer Saturday appointments (upon request).