Helping Clients throughout New Jersey with injury & divorce laws
Greenberg, Walden & Grossman, LLC has served the Northern New Jersey and Hudson County area since 1956. The firm is proud that its original founding principles of honesty, integrity, and service remain as strong and forceful today as they were when the firm opened its doors. By representing a diverse array of clients in a wide variety of legal matters, the Hudson County accident law firm provides clients with comprehensive legal representation that meets all of their legal needs. Our firm is a personal injury, workers compensation, and divorce law firm serving Hudson County, Bergen County, Jersey City, and Hackensack.
The firm understands that many people are concerned about the cost and complexity of seeking legal representation, and these concerns often preclude them from seeking legal counsel. By giving every prospective client a free initial consultation and discussing all fee and cost arrangements up front, our clients’ fears are easily and quickly alleviated.
The firm wants every client to feel that their divorce and personal injury attorneys and other staff genuinely care about them and their legal concerns. If, during the initial consultation, the firm’s attorneys do not believe your problem requires legal assistance, we will advise you of this; likewise, if the firm does not believe it is in the position to give you the best possible results, we will not accept the case. Contact us for legal representation for all your legal needs. Our commitment to integrity ensures every client is receiving the best representation Greenberg, Walden & Grossman can offer.
Divorce laws and personal injury law in Bergen or Hudson County
The firm possesses expertise in a wide variety of practice areas, including the following areas of law:
- Personal Injury Law: The firm’s practice includes automobile accidents, products liability, slip and fall and premises liability, and industrial accidents. We serve client who need help with personal injury laws in Bergen County and surrounding counties.
- Workers’ Compensation Law: The firm’s practice includes representing accidental and occupational exposures and dependency claims. If you need someone to represent you with your workers’ compensation case, reach out to Greenberg, Walden, & Grossman.
- Matrimonial and Family Law: The firm’s practice includes representing clients in different aspects of family law, custody, alimony, child support, paternity, visitation, and domestic violence matters. We also help clients get the divorce attorneys they need to help them with their family law case.
- Criminal Defense Law: The firm assists clients who have been accused of indictable offenses, DWI, moving violations involving license points, traffic offenses, and ordinance violations. Our firm can help you with your criminal defense case to get the justice you deserve.
- Real Estate Law: The firm represents both residential and commercial clients in real estate transactions and contracts.
- Commercial and General Civil Litigation Law: The firm’s general practice includes Chancery Court issues, appeals, and landlord or tenant disputes.
- Bankruptcy: If your bills are unmanageable, or if you are facing foreclosure or wage garnishment, we can discuss your options and advise you as to whether declaring bankruptcy is the best option.
Contact our firm today for help understanding personal injury or divorce laws
Providing effective, experienced legal help to clients throughout northern New Jersey, the law firm of Greenberg, Walden & Grossman, LLC offers professional legal guidance and litigation services in the areas of family law, accident litigation, and personal injury representation. You can reach us at 201-854-2200 or contact us online.